Thursday, November 20, 2008

From David

Dad was somewhat inspired today and was typing on his Tobii.
Of late he has either lost interest or it has become too much of an effort and his communication has dropped off to a minimal. He was so lucid and aware and it was nice to have a little bit of him back with us.
Granny went for a sewing class and I brought over my work (computer) and stayed with him all day.
Anyway, he worked for a long time without talking to any of us and then just out of the blue, he "spoke" the following:

"God forgive me! I would like to be in your presence and sing your praises!
Oh lord God i have but a few days left to sing your praises! I am not
worthy! Yet i yearn to see you!"

4 comments:

Lora said...

Tell Dale that I have shared this with our "Group". He has blessed us all so much!

RevB said...

We've been missing you, Dale. Know that we are loving you and praying daily.

Deb said...

I am praying every day. When you are in your heavenly Father's House this will all be but a dream. It is good you still have your "forever eyes" working.

Dr. Baby said...

Dear Boersma's,

You are in my thoughts and prayers so much. You have an awesome family, because of their teachers in life - Dr. Dale & Ms. Helen.

I respect you so much and just wanted you to know that.

Jeananne