Tuesday, February 12, 2008

As the day so is our strength.

It has been several days since we have let everyone know what is happening here at 903
Dogwood. God is faithful each day to get us thru with everything being taken care of at the end of the day. Dale is resting well today. As always he is never one to compalin just thankful. Loves all the visitors and especially those who will read to him. I know he gets tired of Fox Newsand the weather station. We had some bad weather predicted today so we prepared to be without electricity for a period of time. Well thankfully we did not experience said prediction.
As I commented before I am watching the Church at work takeing care of us with such gentle and caring hands. what would we do without them. My heart is overwhelmed with the love everyone is covering us with. Dale as you know can not talk now and has a board that he spells out letter by letter what he wants to say. I keep having him to repeat spelling cause I am a sow reader.

6 comments:

Lora said...

We are loving you-who first loved us-with joy and thanksgiving for the blessing of your friendship.

Lauren said...

I love reading this blog:) It makes it a little easier to keep up with everything that's going on down there. Plus, it's a great short break from work. In other news, it snowed a lot up here--gross (I am such a southern girl). THinking and praying for you, Granny, D and R and everyone else caring for y'all down there:)

carol said...

Oh m'gosh! A slow learner I be about this new blogging thing. Dave & Wy can probably master it with instruction but I'm finding that it takes a mallet over the head to absorb new technology.

Believe me you have not been forgotten in our letters to Jesus nor in my comments (they are all to be found in the comments of THE FIRST DAY HOME. I want you to read them because I don't want to have to do them over again. The sentiments are the same today as when I wrote. I love you all so,
carol

P.S. where does Lauren live now?

Unknown said...

Happy Valentine's Day, Mom and Dad! I hope that this has been a restful day for y'all.

Love you and can't wait to see you soon!

J

Annie said...

Well, I'm learning about this blogging thing, too! Dale, I am so very thankful for your love and friendship. You and your family have had such a profound influence on my life! What fun we have had -I'll never forget that family dinner where all of a sudden all the Boersmas were talking with their tongues tucked underneath their bottom lips - and I could only laugh! I love you. Annie

Nancy Mc said...

Dr. B and Helen,
I had a chance to visit with Helen Peyton Saturday and she put me on to your blog. I'm new at this, as I see others are also. Mama (Sarah Jenkins) asks about you often, as do we all. Our family will never forget the loving care you provided for us from your first day in Ruston. The time I worked for you was the best. You are all in our thoughts and prayers!
Nancy Mc (McDonald)